We realize, there are a lot of choices to choose from (as to where to stay), when coming to Belize. Here are some things to consider when making your selection.
Often times, people end up spending a lot of money just getting to their destination. Once they arrive, they see a few things they'd like to do (but soon realize), they've got most of their cash tied up in their room.
Staying at a luxury ocean-side resort on Ambergris Caye can cost you anywhere from $250. to $650. USD per night. So what most people end up doing, is just hanging out at their hotel for the duration of their stay. No offense, but you call that a vacation? Spending all your cash on a room, with nothing left to do something fun & exciting?
We hope by choosing "Belize Budget Suites", we've just offered you a game changer. We are not the luxury ocean-side resort, and we are not the small "backpackers-inn" (we're right in the middle). Each room is equipped with a kitchenette, a bedroom, and private bathroom. All rooms have been recently renovated. We're located 3 blocks away from the beach, 3 blocks from one of the best restaurants on the island (serving breakfast, lunch and dinner). We're 1.5 miles from the heart of San Pedro and you can get to almost any dock or airstrip within 15 minutes.
Our rooms are clean, accommodating, and reasonably priced so you can spend your money having a real vacation. Rooms start as low as $75. USD in low season, $99. USD in high season and $125. during holiday season (for the 2019-2020 vacation period).
Do the math! On the money you just saved per night, why not consider doing something fun.
THINGS TO DO IN BELIZE
* Dive the Blue Hole
* Dive the shelf walls at Turneffe Atoll
* Snorkel the Belize Barrier Reef (Hol Chan Reserve, Mexico Rock, Coral Gardens)
* Explore some Mayan ruins (we have plenty to choose from)
* Rappel into a cenote (and have a picnic lunch)
* Do some deep sea or reef fishing & enjoy a beach BBQ with your catch
* Kayak along the river and float through several caves
* Zip line in the Belizean Jungle Rainforest
* Go on a day sail, see manatee in their habitat & enjoy a beach BBQ
* Hike through a cave & see an ancient human skeleton & pottery (perfectly preserved)
* Swim with sharks, feed a jaguar, hold a boa constrictor
* Canoe through an ancient ceremonial cave
* Visit a baboon sanctuary or the Belize Zoo
* Horseback ride through the jungle and to Mayan ruins
* Rappel down a waterfall
* Sail around an island (party all day)
* Enjoy cocktails & dinner to a sunset (on a catamaran)
* Climb 130 feet to the top of a Mayan ruin
* Rappel down a waterfall in a cave
* Rip up the jungle on an ATV (All Terrain Vehicle)
* Float through a series of caves on an inner tube
* Get a mud bath or facial at a jungle day spa
* Drink a rum punch and relive your pictures on Facebook for years to come.
Book your room and reserve your spot TODAY!
Trent S. Turley
My name is Trenton S. Turley, and I am a Belizean citizen who has now been living in the country of Belize for the past 15 years. I am also an environmental activist. Our family moved to Belize, when I was 8 years old. I speak English, Spanish, Kriol and American Sign Language. I have a true love for the eco-system of Belize, with regards to preserving this beautiful countries resources.
Book Your Belize Adventure Today!
Mention this blog & receive 15% off the base room rate.
Is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, directly across from the Belize Barrier Reef, off the mainland coast of Belize. The property is nestled in a cluster of Australian Pine trees, backed to a littoral jungle, and surrounded by tropical gardens. It's about a one minute walk from the property to the beach, and a 10-15 minute drive from the island airstrip to the property.
We offer one bedroom suites (455 s.f.) of living area to include: livingroom, kitchenette, private bathroom and bedroom.
We are also about a one minute walk from one of the best restaurants on the island serving (breakfast, lunch & dinner). Within walking distance you can find:
(3) blocks is Robyn's BBQ
(4) blocks is 2 fruit stands
(5) blocks local grocery store
IF YOU'RE COMING TO BELIZE TO...............
If you're coming to Belize to dive the Blue Hole, descend the shelf walls at Turneffe, snorkel the Barrier Reef, explore Mayan ruins, rappel into a cave, kayak along the river through caves, zip line through jungle tree tops, hike through a cave to see an ancient human skeleton, swim with sharks, listen to Howler Monkey's, hold a boa constrictor, feed a jaguar, horseback ride through the jungle, canoe through a cave, rappel down a waterfall, sail around an island, enjoy cocktails & dinner to a sunset, climb 130' feet to the top of a Mayan ruin, rip up the jungle trails on an ATV, float through a series of caves on a tube, and sip on a rum punch.....
then this is the place for you.
Belize Budget Suites, offers you clean, affordable, attractive, accommodations, at prices that allow you to do all the things just mentioned.
For All Your Home Improvement Needs
For all Your Real Estate Needs
10 Coconut Dr.
San Pedro, Belize
Your Ad Could Go Here