Often times, people end up spending a lot of money just getting to their destination. Once they arrive, they see a few things they'd like to do (but soon realize), they've got most of their cash tied up in their room.
Staying at a luxury ocean-side resort on Ambergris Caye can cost you anywhere from $250. to $650. USD per night. So what most people end up doing, is just hanging out at their hotel for the duration of their stay. No offense, but you call that a vacation? Spending all your cash on a room, with nothing left to do something fun & exciting?
We hope by choosing "Belize Budget Suites", we've just offered you a game changer. We are not the luxury ocean-side resort, and we are not the small "backpackers-inn" (we're right in the middle). Each room is equipped with a kitchenette, a bedroom, and private bathroom. All rooms have been recently renovated. We're located 3 blocks away from the beach, 3 blocks from one of the best restaurants on the island (serving breakfast, lunch and dinner). We're 1.5 miles from the heart of San Pedro and you can get to almost any dock or airstrip within 15 minutes.
Our rooms are clean, accommodating, and reasonably priced so you can spend your money having a real vacation. Rooms start as low as $75. USD in low season, $99. USD in high season and $125. during holiday season (for the 2019-2020 vacation period).
Do the math! On the money you just saved per night, why not consider doing something fun.
THINGS TO DO IN BELIZE
* Dive the Blue Hole
* Dive the shelf walls at Turneffe Atoll
* Snorkel the Belize Barrier Reef (Hol Chan Reserve, Mexico Rock, Coral Gardens)
* Explore some Mayan ruins (we have plenty to choose from)
* Rappel into a cenote (and have a picnic lunch)
* Do some deep sea or reef fishing & enjoy a beach BBQ with your catch
* Kayak along the river and float through several caves
* Zip line in the Belizean Jungle Rainforest
* Go on a day sail, see manatee in their habitat & enjoy a beach BBQ
* Hike through a cave & see an ancient human skeleton & pottery (perfectly preserved)
* Swim with sharks, feed a jaguar, hold a boa constrictor
* Canoe through an ancient ceremonial cave
* Visit a baboon sanctuary or the Belize Zoo
* Horseback ride through the jungle and to Mayan ruins
* Rappel down a waterfall
* Sail around an island (party all day)
* Enjoy cocktails & dinner to a sunset (on a catamaran)
* Climb 130 feet to the top of a Mayan ruin
* Rappel down a waterfall in a cave
* Rip up the jungle on an ATV (All Terrain Vehicle)
* Float through a series of caves on an inner tube
* Get a mud bath or facial at a jungle day spa
* Drink a rum punch and relive your pictures on Facebook for years to come.
Book your room and reserve your spot TODAY!